Welcome to Canmore's Tennis Club and Court Reservation System
Canmore Tennis Association (CTA) Member Benefits
- No charge for court bookings (non-members pay $14/hr)
- 3-Day advance court booking (non-members 2-day)
- Weekly round robins - ladies', men's, and mixed
- Social events
- Challenge ladder
- Player matching
- Member pricing on lessons
- Where your money goes? 75% of the membership fees go to the Town of Canmore.
- Affordable fees - We support the Town of Canmore's Affordable Services Program.
2023 Membership Fees
|Super Senior (75+)||$60|
Information to Get Started…
Canmore Tennis Association (CTA) Members
- court fees are included with the membership
- can book 3 days in advance
Guests (Non-CTA Members)
- pay the Town of Canmore $14/ hour by credit card online
- can book 2 days in advance
- unbooked courts can be used free of charge
- must register to book a court and/or join the CTA
- must Sign the Town's liability waiver annually
- can make a maximum of 1 booking/day
- please book a maximum of 1hr singles and 2hrs doubles in prime times
- please read the Memorandum of Understanding between the Town and the CTA on the use of tennis courts
- please follow the Town's tennis court rules and common tennis etiquette
(Use the menu top right of your screen)
3. Buy a CTA membership
(when logged in, click View Memberships)
Using a mobile phone or tablet? Download the Love Our Club App…
A TPA certified Instructor, Conrad enjoys sharing his knowledge and love of the game. Available for adult lessons. Conrad also strings tennis racquets.
As a TPA certified Instructor, Sandy is on a mission to make learning tennis fun for everyone. An avid competitor, she plays tournaments at the provincial and senior national levels. Available for adult lessons.
Adults & Kids Lessons
Adrien Chartier is from France, where he played tennis competitively for 15 years and was an instructor at a tennis club for a decade. He is available from August to mid-September for private or group lessons on Saturdays for all ages. In addition, he is offering programs for kids at 3-4 pm on Saturdays.