Did you know that organized tennis began in Canmore 100 years ago with the first Mixed Doubles Challenge Cup in 1923?
Today, the Canmore Tennis Association welcomes members and guests to enjoy the sport in one of the prettiest settings in the world. Our season typically runs from late April through late October, depending on Mother Nature. In July, we will have five (5) tennis courts in the Town of Canmore, one in Veteran's Park and four (4) in Lions Park.
- Court booking fees are included in the membership (non-members pay $14/hr)
- 3-Day advance court booking (non-members 2-days)
- Weekly round robins - ladies', men's, & social play
- Social events
- Challenge ladder
- Player matching - Hit List
- Member pricing on lessons
- Where your money goes? 75% of the membership fees go to the Town of Canmore.
- Affordable fees - We support the Town of Canmore's Affordable Services Program.
- pay the Town of Canmore $14/ hour by credit card online
- can book 2 days in advance
- unbooked courts can be used free of charge
- must register to book a court and/or join the CTA
- must Sign the Town's liability waiver annually
- can make a maximum of 1 booking per day
- please book a maximum of 1hr singles and 2hrs doubles in prime times
- please read the Memorandum of Understanding between the Town and the CTA on the use of tennis courts
Buy your Canmore Tennis Association membership now!
|Super Senior (75+)||$60|
|Hourly rate for non-members||$14|
A TPA certified Instructor, Conrad Habing enjoys sharing his knowledge and love of the game. Available for adult lessons. Conrad also strings tennis racquets.
As a TPA certified Instructor, Sandy Nemeth is on a mission to make learning tennis fun for everyone. An avid competitor, she plays tournaments at the provincial and senior national levels. Available for adult lessons.
Adrien Chartier is from France, where he played tennis competitively for 15 years and instructed at a tennis club for a decade. He is available from August to mid-September for private or group lessons on Saturdays for all ages. In addition, he is offering programs for kids at 3-4 pm on Saturdays.